Friday, July 17, 2009

Deviation

I'm resolving to an alternative contrivance.


And I need you Lord, to walk through this with me. I am hopeless without you.



My prayer is that you would transform for the better.
If you take that tiny little step, God will cross the universes to get to you.
But the decision lies within you.
Everything would fall in place if you accept Him.
Please, I'm begging.



Alas! After what seemed like decades to me, I'm working on a new song! I shared this with Deliverance at our band meeting yesterday.

It was a really fruitful and heartfelt one. Indeed, our prayers were heard and instantly answered! How awesome is our God!




Guys, thanks a million for always being there. I know I have not been in the best of moods lately, but you guys never gave up. Thanks for your perseverance and understanding. I appreciate y'all.

D







"It is said, 'God stores up a man's punishment for his sons...
... Let his own eyes see his destruction; let him drink of the wrath of the Almighty. For what does he care about the family he leaves behind when his allotted months come to an end?"

No comments: