Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mentally isolated

"I looked out the window. I was almost completely mentally isolated from what was happening...
...It was at this point that my last reserves of self-control - of holding myself together - finally evaporated. I inhaled a deep breath until my lungs felt they would burst, then I let out a long scream at the top of my voice. It was a screech, animal-like in its ear-splitting intensity, and it went on and on..."


I am so torn apart. That heart-wrenching scene of ___ is replaying over and over in my head. I am trying, to the best of my ability, to block out every ounce of it. But it's dripping like sweat, trickling down, tracing the outlines of my memory.


Why have I forked out my utmost best to help you but you're doing little to nothing in helping yourself and everyone around?


I am exhausted. Physically and mentally.


I quit.





If anyone can make me fall in love, only you can.
But you don't see it.

No comments: